1. K -eine weitere Geschichte- (I was expecting a lot of cool fighting scenes and organizational matters, not forget about famous seiyuus).
2. Zetsuen no Tempest (Created by my favorite Shirodaira Kyo for his Spiral series, I hope it will be better. I like mysteries and all. Well, I also am happy to hear Uchiyama Kouki again after EVOL & Rikiya Koyama in it).
3. Shin Sekai Yori (Even though I hate "moe" design, I was hoping much for the different dimension battle against rat. I thought this will chill me out from the little bit of horror in it-maybe? Too bad, Namikawa, my favorite seiyuu, will voicing a fatty rat that was more like a pig to me).
4. BTOOOM! (I thought it have similar theme to Zetsuen no Tempest although not know much about it. But the actions might be perfect to complete this Fall anime releases that I watch).
5. Kamisama Hajimemashita (I read & bought its manga a while ago and was happy to hear it will become anime, though I'm scared it won't be finish as the manga now. While playing Kaminaru Kimi to, I couldn't stop relating its theme to this manga, though the storyline were different. Can't wait to hear Tachibana Shinnosuke's voice in it).
6. Magi (I really don't have any clue of its setting and story, but this have a different theme than the other animes I'll watch. Like, Arabian and all. It might be good as refreshment from weapons and monsters).
7. PSYCHO-PASS (This also... don't have any clue but I'm excited to fill my inner thoughts on action theme after the boring summer).
8. Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun (I haven't read the manga nor knowing the real story. But it's also one of my refreshment. I hope it will have a lot of comedy).
9. Little Busters (Since this is from Key, I will try to watch it. I hope it have teary drama like Clannad and Kanon since I don't know the full story of it).
10.. CODE:BREAKER (The truth is, I don't like the anime design that seems too old. And I'll try to watch the 1st episode before I can decide to continue watching or not).
11. Hiiro no Kakera S2 (Uh, is this even have a proper ending? I wonder, because seems like Tamaki has a feeling for Takuma. I won't forgive them if it'll end like any other otoge anime adaptation where the heroine will have a happy & friendly life with all the guys).
12. Sukitte Ii na yo (Also better try the 1st episode to decide whether to watch it or drop it. Just adding some drama to the actions).
13. Aoi Sekai no Chuushin de (I want to try it too even though not have much hope in it).
Okay, it's already too many of it and I think I'll drop some if it's not good enough because I don't have many time to have fun. Or maybe, it can also increases because I might try a few that isn't in my list (My sister also recommended "Chuunibyou Demo Koi ga Shitai!"). And I was thinking of searching another job that won't need 2 hours wasted on going home from work. It's too much a burden for me!